70,000 - 75,000 DOE plus bonus and benefit package
11 months ago
Senior Brand Manager required for leading global FMCG brand with their HQ in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Brand Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career into a Senior role.
This is a 360 Marketing Manager role covering both Ireland and the UK, reporting to the head of marketing for this category. Based out of the Dublin office this company is offering a hybrid working model with 2 days per week in the office.
Day to day responsibilities include –
- Manage Brand planning, management and execution in line with the business strategy spanning marketing, category, customer and operations
- Understanding consumer, retailer and media landscapes
- Responsibility for all media campaigns, including the development of ATL campaigns
- Working with 3rd party agencies where applicable
- Manage stakeholder groups within one or several categories across Sales, Marketing and Category teams
- Partnering with innovation team on NPD, packaging and marketing launches
- Responsible for building marketing budget for a brand and hitting our commercial targets
- Managing a team ensuring that activities support the strategy and plan and deliver the forecasted financial targets
- 5 – 7 years’ brand management experience, prior experience in Food or Consumer marketing ideal
- 360 Marketing experience, exposure to development of marketing campaigns essential
- Prior exposure working on developing brand strategy and managing brand budgets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience working in a strategic role managing cross functional teams
For more information on this Senior Brand Manager role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below.