4 months ago
A leading global FMCG drinks brand is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their team on a 10-month contract (maternity cover). Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work as a core member of the team with specific responsibility across brand strategy development, media strategy, IDDM & P&L performance tracking:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and shape the 3 year strategic plan
- Lead the development of the planning process to develop and shape the annual strategy for the portfolio in line with the overall long-term strategy
- Work closely with the local supply chain team, the agile innovation team & the global team to develop white space innovation opportunities that will strengthen and grow the portfolio
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with the commercial teams to ensure robust TTL plans are developed in order to deliver best in class execution & delivery of key performance indicators
- Inspire & lead cross functional & agency teams to develop and deliver award winning brand campaigns that deliver on growing brand power & our commercial objectives
- Develop and implement the portfolio media strategy, regularly evaluating the media effectiveness & future proofing the strategy ahead of a Darker Market
- Lead the IDDM strategy, executing the strategy in line with best practice, championing the 80% right approach, the test & learn mentality & foster strong relationships with agency partners
- Lead the performance tracking, utilising key consumer & commercial metrics & working closely with the channel teams to course correct where needed
- Put the consumer & customer at the heart of their strategy and adopt an agile approach to regularly engaging & seeking feedback to optimise our plans
- Own the P & L, leading & supporting the teams on effective investment allocation and evaluation of the overall budget working with closely with Finance & Procurement
- 8 years+ relevant marketing experience
- Proven experience of Strategic Brand Management, Creative Advertising Development, Digital, Media strategy, Sponsorship, BTL/Trade Marketing, Portfolio management, Packaging development
- Strong P & L management & commercial acumen
- Be self- motivated, creative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Be highly analytical with effective planning, organisational, presentation and strategic skills to perform in a demanding environment.
- Display strong leadership skills with capability of using a range of leadership styles to engage key stakeholders, groups, teams and individuals.
- An effective communicator with capability to establish a strong collaborative way of working across the business to generate winning solutions.
- People management experience preferable – it is envisaged that the role will assume people management responsibilities in the future
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com