over 7 years ago
One of our leading Insurance organisations is seeking a Research Manager for an immediate start for a contract role. Based in West Dublin, this role reports into the Head of Research and Insights and holds a significant amount of autonomy.
The Research Manager will support all phases of primary, as well as secondary research projects. You will work closely with internal stakeholders across the company on qualitative and quantitative initiatives requiring research skill and consultative support. Further responsibilities include:
- Working with key stakeholders on the development of research plans
- Design, develop and test survey instruments such as screeners, surveys, and moderator guides based on study objectives, using proven techniques and creativity to facilitate comprehension and implementation among study participants
- Create and solicit RFP from potential vendors; provide vendor selection recommendation; facilitate any contracts and/or requirements between parties
- Cohesively manage logistics to ensure efficient and effective completion of project, including qualitative logistics, survey instrument programming, launch and reminders, data capture, data delivery. Propose and implement corrective action if necessary
- Develop analytic plan; analyse data using appropriate statistical techniques
- Develop rich, action-based reports that effectively communicate insight and recommendations based on research findings
- Build relationships and inspire others to leverage research team skills
- Gather and leverage secondary research sources to address research needs or bolster analyse s/reporting
- Manage and create metric reporting, including corporate success metrics and key individual initiatives
- Monitor and report how the company and key initiatives are tracking through social media, such as branding, messaging, competitive differentiation, consumer needs/perceptions
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to achieve business objectives.
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org .