Project Manager - Global Brand
over 2 years ago
Are you interested in project managing on a broad variety of data analytics and insights related projects while working with people who are driving innovation in the use of data & insights?
Alternatives is working with a global brand with operations across the world to appoint a high performance Project Manager with a proven decision making acumen. You’ll work in Dublin on local and global projects working inside a business filled with agile thinkers who want to make a ‘ding’ in the universe and interrupt the status quo.
We’re looking for a real ‘project thought leader’ – someone who can see the big picture and deliver to deadline.
Our client is a global brand servicing a variety of international projects in the data and digital space utilising the explosive powers of data to solve complex problems. Fuelled with creative insights our client seeks to build a team of excellent communicators; people who bring data to life.
You’ll join at the start of an exciting journey and be the first project manager to be exposed to game-changing uses of analytics in the creative, digital and global marketing & insights space.
You’ll report into the digital commercial director and as such offer significant advisory on the management of projects including those incorporating international works.
The role holder is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects including scope and contingency management, ensuring consistency with the group’s strategy, commitments and goals.
The project manager will adhere to proven methodologies, and demonstrate professionalism throughout the entire project life-cycle. The project manager is ultimately responsible for the successful management of project time, tasks, resources and quality.
You’ll understand what it is to be more than a workflow / Gantt chart junky… you’re commercial and client savvy as well as being able to ‘thought lead’ – gaining buy in from the team.
This role has the potential for the right person to evolve into a lead project manager handling a number of project managers as the business unit grows and expands.
Key focus areas
- Act as primary point of contact for all assigned projects
- You’ll liaise between project teams and client management
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions
- Qualification in project management, such as IPMA or Prince2, or equivalent, is highly desirable
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning is desirable
- Proven experience in risk management is desirable
- Proficient in project management software
- Open to learning and applying your project management acumen to the world of analytics & insights.
- Third level qualification is preferred
- Your career progression and appetite for unique and innovative projects will be considered as important as any credential
Apply now with CV for a confidential discussion
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889 ext 209 or 087 660 88 74 (until 8PM)