about 1 year ago
- Set and own strategy and vision for the product roadmap.
- Develop hands-on management and leadership of product and engineering team; including setting goals for the team and individual contributors.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, sales, operations and vendor teams to lead new product initiatives.
- Define, analyse and oversee key metrics to drive constant improvement to product and user experience.
- Communicate product vision, direction, and strategy to the rest of the company.
- Determine, prioritize and implement improvements and improvement strategy.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 8 years product marketing experience, and you will be comfortable working in a relatively autonomous role and be confident in your product marketing ability to implement change across the business.