about 3 years ago
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the PR strategy for the brand
- Working with internal teams to achieve a consistent and cohesive multi-channel approach to all plans
- Media outreach to all key Irish media and influencer engagement
- Coordinate and execute any media and press events for the brand
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in a large company or working on a key account within an agency
- Be creative and confident in your abilities
- Strong network of contacts within the Irish media
- Passionate about PR and social media and always keeping abreast of innovative developments in the area
For a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.