Dublin , Ireland
almost 3 years ago
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Take control specifically with paid search, SEO, social media strategy
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working cross functionally with local and UK market
- Manage digital display plans and social media posts for the brand
- Build on and develop excellent relationships with third parties to drive awareness of all campaigns
- The successful individual will have experience in a digital marketing role, with a passion for all elements of the marketing mix
- You will need to be an excellent relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders and possess strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential along with proven analytic capability
- You will need to enjoy working in a fast-past environment and be a good team worker
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to find out more, please do get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on 016618889 | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.