€70,000 - €80,000
11 months ago
Passenger Insights Manager - Data Analytics
Our client's new strategic corporate plan places immense importance on creating shareholder value through driving Passenger Average Spend (PAS) across their network of international businesses. To support this objective we are seeking to recruit for the role of Commercial Improvement Manager. This is a multi-faceted role which will help inform decision-making and solve business problems by converting data into information, creating insights, allowing better decision making and facilitating insightful solutions to complex problems.
The role holder will work closely with individual Business Units, holding onsite reviews, facilitating workshops with BU Management assisting them to interpret the insights and evaluating tactical levers to improve PAS performance. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on strategic revenue generating projects which make a real difference to the successful operation of this global group.
- Support business units (BU) to optimise the commercial offer to target the most lucrative passenger segments and drive PAS in the BU to meet the corporate plan.
- Support the COO and senior operations team with group wide insights and analysis to support and drive revenue growth through PAS improvement.
- Supports Business Units General Managers in developing action plan to deliver on PAS goals.
- Establish causal links from retail realities to business analysis. Question, examine, interpret and convert business data into meaningful insights.
- Liaise with the Global Finance function to ensure consistency in reporting standards and processes.
- Liaise with business analyst to develop BI solutions.
- Cooperate with BU BI Analysts and provide consultation to business users and help them better understand their data and how to use this data to improve PAS performance.
- Ability to take BU insights and test against the data whilst able to propose and validate actions to assist to create tactical levers & Action Plans, positively increasing PAS performance.
- Liaise with the global BI team on the development of the BI solutions to ensure they are appropriate to meet the information and decision support requirements of the business.
- Analyse data to identify business problems and provide solutions.
- Support Business Units in communication tools and presentations to engage with senior management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Numerate university degree, preferably with experience in pricing, and revenue management.
- High level of data literacy and numeracy essential. Familiar engagement with Finance desirable.
- Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigour to perform structured analysis of data and synthesis into useful formats and bring actionable commercial insights
- Strong quantitative/analytical thinking capabilities and problem solving skills
- Experience related to all key areas of consumer (FMCG), sales, marketing, and analytics is a plus
- Outstanding project management skills, Independent self-management skills and ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team across international locations.
- Articulate communicator, analytical thinker and problem solver with a change management mind-set.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively; both verbally and in writing and to influence senior management.
- Structured, entrepreneurial, collaborative and action-oriented mind-set with the ability to coach others to develop their capabilities.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, experience of Targit an advantage.
- Committed to company values
To apply for this role - reach out to Adrian Clarke, Data Analytics Recruitment Manager - 016618889 | 0876608874 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alternatives Group
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.
Alternatives | the home of marketing, digital, data analytics & customer-centric talent