Dublin South, Ireland
€30,000 - €35,000
7 months ago
Online Media Executive required for well-known gaming company based in Dublin working across UK and Irish markets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing company on a growth trajectory in the area of online media planning and performance. Joining as an Online Media Executive, you will be report into the Online Media Manager and support on paid social campaigns.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Support and manage paid social campaigns; devising plans on how and who to target for retention
- Manage the online media strategy for digital advertising for a specific division of the business
You will be responsible for:
- Developing online media plans across social channels mainly (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc.), managing significant budgets
- Backing up your plans with good analysis of previous campaigns, keeping up to date with online trends and where social is going, and being able to justify your projected budget spend across your markets
- Managing display and social media campaign strategies through to execution and reporting
- Optimising display and social media campaigns
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Hands on digital media experience, planning and executing social and display ads
- Digital marketing budget management
- Finger on the pulse; keeping abreast of changes and trends in the digital marketing landscape and working that into your plans
- Experience in (some of) the following tools would be ideal: AppNexus, DV360, DCM or Flashtalking (ad server), media verification tools, Appsflyer (mobile measurement platform) or AdWords
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.