about 1 year ago
Digital Media/Paid Social Media Executive required for gaming company based in Dublin
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing company on a growth trajectory in the area of online media planning and performance. Joining as an Online Media Executive, you will be report into the Online Media Manager.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Support development of the online media strategy for digital advertising for a specific brand within the company
- Develop social media paid advertising strategies, monitor campaigns and analyse performance, together with media agencies
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting development of online media plans across social channels mainly (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc.), managing significant budgets
- Backing up your plans with good analysis of previous campaigns, keeping up to date with online trends and where social is going, and being able to justify your projected budget spend across your markets
- Managing display and social media campaign strategies through to execution and reporting
- Optimising display and social media campaigns
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Hands on digital media experience, executing social and/or display ads
- Finger on the pulse; keeping abreast of changes and trends in the digital marketing landscape and working that into your plans
- Experience in (some of) the following tools would be ideal: AppNexus, DV360, DCM or Flashtalking (ad server), media verification tools, Appsflyer (mobile measurement platform) or AdWords
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.