Dublin , Ireland
11 months ago
My client is a highly reputable and well established end to end marketing and design agency based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking to recruit a Mid-level Designer to join their creative team. The purpose of this role is to support their clients marketing brand requirements. Experience in both digital and print based projects is essential.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss requirements
- Finished artwork for print and preparing ezines, digital advertising and web HTML files requiring some coding
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design for all marketing collateral
- Working on varies projects across Retail POS / Shopper marketing, BTL Activation, Experiential (brand experience marketing), Brand Identity & development and Marketing Collateral
- 3 years’ previous print and digital design experience
- Advance Adobe creative suite skills are essential. Excellent knowledge working in Adobe Animate, After Effects and HTML5
- Strong POS/shopper marketing experience
- Experiential (brand experience marketing)
- You will be enthusiastic, creative and diligent
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.