about 3 years ago
Marketing Specialist – 12 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services business for a 12-month contract. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development of marketing literature, organisation of business events, production of internal and external communications and general product and administration support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the production of product and marketing literature
- Act as a key liaison between various internal teams to ensure that business and marketing requirements are achieved whilst a customer focus is maintained at all times.
- Manage all aspects of product and marketing literature production including data preparation, copywriting, design, proof reading, filing, print, fulfilment and distribution.
- Manage existing brand collateral stock and re-ordering in line with business requirements.
- Support the Marketing Manager and other colleagues to produce communication items to support the delivery of internal and external communications plans. Examples to include partner communications and information notices, product and market updates, employee briefings and website updates.
- Support the delivery of digital marketing activity as required by the business.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing and Sales to co-ordinate and deliver external events – key tasks to include location research, production of presentation material, managing invitations and event follow up.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 5 years’ experience with the proven ability to develop and deliver product marketing communications, including extensive customer literature. Superb writing and communications skills are essential with a keen eye for detail. The ability to work to tight timelines and be agile are critical. Event management experience including the use of event and communications solutions such as Newsweaver and Mailchimp is desirable.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Fahy, Head of Talent Solutions on 0851612262 or email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance