11 months ago
- Leading the digital marketing strategy which would include overseeing activity across website, social media, blogs, apps, intranet and e-marketing.
- Overseeing the content and quality of a range of marketing collateral for print, online and media purposes - thought leadership articles and commentary, website content, newsletters, brochures, credential documents and other promotional material.
- Responsibility for evaluating and coordinating advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Establishing and enhancing collaboration and relationships with industry associations and international networks.
- Briefing and liaising with external agencies such as digital, PR and advertising agencies, printers and photographers.
- Development and reporting of KPIs of marketing communication activities and results.
- Overseeing the development of new marketing software projects
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 6 years’ experience and have team management experience. You will be creative, have TTL experience and will have amazing verbal and written communication skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.