about 3 years ago
Our client has an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the team. This is a maternity cover role based in the public service utilities sector.
As the Marketing Executive you will be involved in:
- Creating and managing marketing and communication initiatives and activities
- Contribute to the implementation of the PR strategy
- Manage all aspects of web design, google Analytics and social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Slide Share),
- Manage social media use and engagement including impact analysis and metric tracking
- Content creation and delivery across different communications channels including media, print and online / social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in strategic marketing including planning and implementing marketing and communications programmes/campaigns
- Creative thinker with strong analytical abilities
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to influence stakeholders
- Good project management skills and an ability to deal with multiple demands and competing priorities to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to achieving results
- A capacity to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders; to work in multidisciplinary teams and to network effectively
- Ability to absorb new information quickly, understand complex concepts and relationships, focus on important information and make timely and sound decisions
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in marketing with a focus on web development and social media
- Project management experience and ability to manage multiple service providers and internal customers to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Interim Position 8-months
- €40-€45k Salary
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply for this role below.
Please note that this is an urgent recruitment for our client therefore please do not delay in applying if interested.
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.