over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a marketing executive with a dynamic utilities business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting with the development of marketing campaigns, mainly BTL and digital in order to both retain the existing customer base and acquire customers leveraging the existing customer base.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development and implementation of tactical marketing plans to successfully acquire customers through leveraging the company’s existing customer case.
- Assist with the creation and execution of direct marketing communications to upsell to the existing customer base to include email and direct mail.
- In conjunction with the Head of Customer Service, work with the outsourced telesales team responsible for converting inbound sales calls driven by direct marketing activity.
- In conjunction with the Head of Customer Service, support Customer Care in the development and execution of a plan that will deliver customer service excellence.
- Design, development and execution of all BTL communications across the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition through to win-back.
- Design and delivery of all marketing collateral including sales support tools.
- Execute integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate demand and sales leads; management / administration of daily social media activity.
- Work closely with agency partners and various third parties to ensure all campaigns are produced to the highest standard whilst on time and within budget.
- Monitor and report on competitor marketing activity and provide samples and analysis of type of communications used, strategies deployed and estimated spend.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on marketing performance per campaign, as required.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to collaborate and influence.
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Passion about excellent Customer Experience.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand the levers for driving profitability.
- High energy individual with a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment.
Please contact Lauren Fahy on 0851612262 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0851612262