South Dublin , Ireland
€38,000 - 40,000
about 1 year ago
The role of the marketing executive is to manage, coordinate and support the daily marketing functions and initiatives within the company. You will develop marketing campaigns to promote the organisation, working to identify new business opportunities, work within the community to raise awareness of the organisation, building relationships with clients and creating clear and effective communications.
We are looking for a marketing candidate with impeccable written and oral communications, you will have experience drafting compelling marketing copy and will have excellent attention to detail.
- You will plan and implement the annual marketing plan.
- Manage delivery of all marketing materials, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- You will research and identify new promotional opportunities
- Manage the ongoing development of the CRM system.
- You will manage and create content for the company website and social channels
- You will work closely with and manage relationships with external partners such as events agency, graphic designers, and digital agency and web developers.
- Act as an ambassador for the company among the client base
- You will have a marketing or related qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing role – with lots of content experience!
- You will have excellent writer and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in developing effective customer relationships
- You will have the ability to take ownership of and drive projects through to completion.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager - Marketing| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.