North Dublin, Ireland
€30,000 - €35,000
3 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and keen to further develop their skills in traditional and digital marketing in the FMCG sector. This role will work across both Irish and European markets.
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy as a key member of the marketing team
- With the brand manager, develop and implement country specific marketing plans with the country managers
- Manage and optimise sponsorship partnerships leveraging consumer and trade channels
- Work with the brand manager and agency partners to develop and implement the brand strategy, packaging, NPD and BTL plan.
- Implement and drive all aspects of digital marketing activity including social media.
- Compile and present reports to enable measurement of campaign performance and impact.
- 3rd level qualification in marketing
- Commercial marketing experience with-in an FMCG environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- A keen interest in digital marketing
Shauna | email@example.com | 01 661 8889
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.