Dublin , Ireland
€30,000 - €35,000
about 2 years ago
We are currently looking for a marketing executive with 2/3 years’ experience working within a fast-paced marketing department. This role is an interim position of 2 – 3 months and will be based in Dublin city centre.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the team on managing marketing plans for both ATL and social campaigns
- Work with creative agencies on developing campaign briefs
- Assisting in managing and implementing of all ATL activity
- Administrative support to the wider marketing team
Who are we looking for?
- A highly organised, self-motivated and outgoing individual
- Someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment and working on multiple projects
- You will have strong written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to find out more, please do get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on 016618889 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.