A Marketing Coordinator is required to join a well-known Institute in South Dublin. This position can be worked fully remote on an initial 6-month contract.
What you will be doing:
- Marketing Communications and Campaigns
- Maintain and grow target markets through lead generation campaigns and activities
- Design and run corporate campaigns to grow brand presence and awareness of rankings and awards
- Assist in putting together various forms of marketing communications – brochures, website content, presentations etc.
- Assist in generating content for lead gen and/or digital activities.
- Liaise with web agency for routine updates/ testing of new concepts created.
- Collating the results of a marketing campaigns, Coordinating the creation of monthly reports.
- Design and manage a digital strategy for all social media channels. Grow social media presence.
- Manage and run lead generation campaigns for growing membership
What you need to do the job:
- Marketing degree qualification or equivalent preferred or 1-3 years relevant experience
- Very strong organisational skills and ability to work across teams and themes simultaneously
- Strong creativity and innovation skills and a willingness to share new ideas
- Experience with social media strategy and execution preferred
- Understanding of digital advertising. Experience as an advertiser, agency, or publisher a plus.
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of costing, budget and preservation of margin etc and can use this information to drive and influence decision making.
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and Wordpress is an advantage
Please contact Leonie Gleeson email@example.com for any queries