about 1 year ago
Marketing Communications Specialist
A leading organisation is seeking a marketing communications specialist to join them on a permanent basis. This is a critical role in the overall marketing team, responsible for the development of effective communications to support the implementation of the organisation’s overall strategy.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Develop, design, and implement comprehensive integrated communication programmes in support of the organisation’s strategy and communications objectives, to internal and external audiences such as the media, internal stakeholders, government departments and agencies, the broader business community, and the general workforce.
- Create, source and update content in support of the organisation’s communications plans and strategies, at a corporate and programmatic level for use across a variety of channels including digital, PR and traditional.
- Develop best in class marketing collateral and communications, working with the internal team and external suppliers to deliver creative marketing materials that raise brand awareness.
- Ensure brand compliance across all projects maintaining the brand integrity of the organisation’s portfolio of brands across all marketing initiatives and communications.
- Develop messaging and creative content for presentations, proposals, newsletters, promotional materials, and advertisements.
- Draft and manage compliance of marketing and communication policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Optimise and roll-out user-friendly toolkits
- Support the implementation of the organisation’s media partnerships and corporate sponsorship programmes and identify new opportunities to maximize existing sponsorships.
- Event management; including identifying opportunities, producing supportive content for professional events using relevant technologies, briefings for external stakeholders, speech writing and event evaluations.
- Input to and execute public relations and public affairs projects, to support the delivery of the overall communications strategy.
- Measure and report on the performance of communication programmes and marketing activities and provide ongoing optimisations to improve performance.
- Monitor communications and marketing project expenses as requested and manage delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Support the Marketing & Communications team with other cross functional duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of five years’ experience with direct brand marketing experience. Digital marketing expertise is essential including SEO, AdWords, PPC, email and social media marketing as well as ability to set up digital analytic tools and reporting. A passion for copywriting with the ability to deliver compelling content is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.