Dublin City Center, Ireland
over 2 years ago
The objective of this role is to drive new business from new and existing clients through implementation of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Delivery of targeted marketing communications to the high net worth client base
- Contributing to campaign planning and the move to becoming more digitally focused
- Managing the creation and publication of monthly and quarterly business reports
- Management of campaigns across - email marketing and directly mail,
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Development of marketing collateral and presentations and website management.
You are outgoing and enthusiastic, we are looking for a candidate who can manage their own work load, take ownership over projects and work closely with key internal stakeholders such as risk and compliance teams. You will be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Shauna at email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.