over 2 years ago
Are you a marketing campaign analyst interested in joining a leading international entertainment organisation? Our client is seeking a marketing analyst to join their ever expanding team during an important time of growth for the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Insight you will be responsible for the following;
- Work with the Analytics team to embed and productionise models for campaign targeting
- Extract, prepare, validate and analyse customer data sets via SAS/SQL
- Identify lead quality issues, escalating where appropriate and putting in place measures to remedy
- Support delivery of robust tests to identify, communicate, and implement campaign improvements
- Identify campaign process and delivery improvements
- Analyse direct customer campaigns giving recommendations on whether they stop, start or change and retest
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define, develop, and deliver campaign insights that inform strategic direction
- Present complex data, analysis or findings to teams in a way that is clear and understandable and supports the overall business decisions and program efforts
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and have strong B2C experience. You will be an expert in SQL and will have experience working across digital campaigns and working with digital marketing platforms. You will also be a strong communicator and be extremely customer focused.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.