about 1 year ago
Marketing and Social Media Executive
I’m looking for a creative and dynamic Marketing & Social Media Executive for one of Dublin’s most successful tourism attractions for a maternity cover.
This is a really lovely role where you’ll be working on a small but passionate team where you’ll be managing all web content, PR and Social Media campaigns in a really vibrant and fun environment.
This is a Maternity cover contract, starting the beginning of February 2018
Key Skills and responsibilities
- You need to have excellent copywriting and content skills with superb attention to detail and the ability to proof read and develop content quickly and efficiently.
- This is a fast paced environment and you will be the brand ambassador for this fantastic organisation; so professionalism and great stakeholder management skills are key.
- You will be liaising with media and PR representatives and working closely internally with operations and a large events team so you’ll need experience in creating and executing full TTL communications.
What you’ll need to be considered for this role..
- 4 years proven commercial success in a marketing, PR or Communications role where you have worked on brand marketing campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting and content skills and experienced in creating press releases.
- Will have a Third level qualification, degree level or higher, in a marketing related discipline.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills and the ability to communicate credibly with internal and external partners.
- Highly organised with effective time management skills.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to manage a diverse workload and to work to deadlines.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance