Co. Dublin, Ireland
€35,000 - 40,000
almost 2 years ago
We are working on a Marketing Communications Specialist role for our client within the renewable energy space. We are looking for a candidate can work in a stand-alone marketing role within a small business that is doing big things! Reporting into the operations director, this role will work cross-functionally to execute all marketing activity.
This role will manage the delivery of all marketing activity, from development of marketing materials using Adobe InDesign and development of sales presentations, website management and content development, as well as managing all stakeholder communications and arranging company events.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in the following;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Superb copy-writing, content editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to use own initiative and take ownership of projects.
- Must be well-organised and can work to tight deadlines
- Must be able to adapt to needs of the business and have a flexible approach.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, and you have worked in a similar role previously please apply directly via the website to Shauna.
Location: Near Citywest.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.