about 1 year ago
Alternatives are delighted to be working with a leading sports not-for-profit, organisation based in Blanchardstown to hire a Marketing and Communications Executive to join their close knit team. This is a broad marketing and communications role and will suit an experienced marketing professional who has a passion for delivery, prior experience in the not for profit / charity sector is ideal but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have well rounded experience with an emphasis on communications and PR.
Based in Blanchardstown, this company offer a flexible approach to work with 2 days per week in the office and 3 days from home.
What You’ll Be Doing:
PR and Media
- Seek out and support PR opportunities to increase market presence
- Produce engaging content including video, static posts, and stories and press releases
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities
- Organise media campaign launches, photo calls, and press shoots
Social media strategy
- Social media calendar planning and scheduling
- Develop social media campaign strategies for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok
- Community management and engagement across social channels
- Monitor, track and report on key digital metrics
- Create (write, edit, produce) engaging content for digital channels including email marketing
- Develop and manage digital fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support the delivery of their digital communication goals.
- Brief photographers, videographers and motion graphics designers
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing role with an emphasis on communications and PR
- Relevant third level education (E.g. PR and Communications, Journalism, Digital Marketing)
- Excellent communicator – writing, editing, producing engaging content
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flair for storytelling and building a brand voice
- Experience with content creation (E.g. Canva, Photoshop or similar)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
For more information on this role contact Cherie in Alternatives on +353 1 582 4486 or apply here