over 5 years ago
Our client, a leading utilities provider is seeking a marketing administrator to join their marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior marketer to develop their marketing skills and learn from an experienced marketing team.
Reporting into the marketing manager you will be responsible for supporting both the marketing and customer analytics team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Budget management and raising POs
- Setting up new suppliers on to the system
- Involvement in website management, Twitter and Facebook campaigns
- Assisting team sponsorship, PR and sales events
- Gathering information on competitor e-zine and marketing activity
- Liaising with printers and external graphic designers
- Organising customer research such as on line questionnaires and focus groups
- Booking meeting rooms and taking managing the weekly legal list
- Managing the refer a friend program
- Meeting minutes
- Holiday sheet management
- Organising travel arrangements when required
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for the team
- Providing ad hoc support to individual team members as required
To be considered for this position you must have two years marketing experience, have a positive can do attitude and desire to learn and develop in a structured environment. You must be a self-starter and quick learner with strong team working skills.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something of interest to you please contact Ruth Maguire on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.