Dublin City Center, Ireland
over 1 year ago
Alternatives are currently working with our client, a well-known and established professional body in Dublin city center, to appoint a CPD Executive to their team. This role will work on the CPD team to support members in assessing their needs and working with the team to implement training programmes and seminars for their members.
This role will suit a candidate coming from a sales and event coordination background who is looking to work with an established business and develop their career.
- Engage with organisation members at a high level to understand their needs within the industry.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with members
- Staying on top of and understanding trends and issues across the industry
- Develop and manage training courses and seminars for members, forging partnerships with key training providers and partners
- Develop and executive marketing plans for training and seminars
- Manage budget and event planning for training events.
- Strong sales and influencing skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong relationship building and management skills as essential
- Experience in event management is beneficial
- Clarity, consistency and conscientiousness in all communications
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation with an ability to devise and implement continual process improvements
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please apply now!
Shauna Daly | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 661 8889