almost 2 years ago
Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing you will be the internal and external evangelist and spokesperson for the product portfolio, communicating across the business and across countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded organisation during a time of exceptional growth and change.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the product portfolio n International markets. This includes speaking on webinars, in-person events and relevant conferences.
- Be the internal and external evangelist for the product offerings across the International sales organisation.
- Work with sales, sales ops, the solution consulting teams and training teams to ensure that the sales team have the product portfolio top of mind.
- Ensure strong competitive position relative to key competitors.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and marketing teams to ensure a stellar Go To Market strategy and execution internationally.
To be considered for his opportunity you must have at least 8 years experience in a product marketing position within the telecos or tech sector. You will also have experience working across a variety of countries and have very strong stakeholder and relationship management experience.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.