about 1 month ago
Internal Communications Specialist / Manager - Contract
A leading corporate organisation is seeking a seasoned communications professional to join their team on a contract basis. In this role you will work with the wider team to develop and execute the communications strategy for the organisation and support the internal communications requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the development and execution of the internal communications strategy; Identify, lead and deliver on key internal communications activities, campaigns and initiatives to drive high business value outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Create internal messaging across a variety of media for target audiences, ensuring they are delivered effectively via existing and new channels, working collaboratively with colleagues (e.g. online, social media teams) to ensure messages are aligned.
- Support the management of crisis and incident communications that may arise internally, with the flexibility to engage in internal communications issues which may arise outside of normal office hours.
- Support senior management on group wide projects as they arise.
- Establish strong and effective stakeholder relationships; develop a deep understanding of current and emerging business needs and priorities in order to provide expert internal communications advice and guidance.
To be considered for this contract you must have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a corporate, fast-paced organisation with the proven ability to deliver internal communications plan, working across the business with multiple stakeholders.
- A high degree of agility and flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the business
- Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.