almost 4 years ago
A superb opportunity is now available for an Internal Brand & Communications Manager with a hugely successful Global Brand.
Reporting into the Director of Strategy & Marketing this is a permanent position providing you with the opportunity to work at a key stakeholder level with Global partners in relation to Internal and External Communications and Employer Branding, with full strategic ownership.
- Own the strategic development of corporate communications building the reputation and profile of this organisation externally
- Develop and implement an Internal Comms plan to drive awareness of the organisations strategy, objectives and improving staff engagement through better communications.
- B2B Internal Communications with clear achievements in the development and implementation of employer brand strategies
- Excellent communication skills in relation to Writing and Presentations with significant attention to detail.
- Key achievements in Public Relations, Crisis Management & Staff Engagement.
- Excellent TTL marketing activity, specifically digital/social media, content, collateral, trade press, events and sponsorship.
- You will need to have strong experience working at a senior stakeholder level with excellent relationship management bringing a dynamic and energetic approach.
- Global experience a bonus, but not essential.
Salary for this position is a maximum of €60,000.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact email@example.com or call 01 661 8889.