€60,000 - €70,000
over 1 year ago
Interim Marketing Manager – B2B FMCG
A global organisation is seeking an experienced B2B FMCG marketing manager to join their organisation on an interim basis.
In this role, your core responsibilities will include:
- Driving and direct development of the business area’s growth strategy & engagement
- Gain in-depth understanding of the business, the market, customer & competitive landscape and provide insight on potential new growth opportunities, threats, acquisition targets, product innovation and market expansion.
- Work with the team lead to tailor the business area’s proposition for the market
- Development and implementation of GTM plans and execution of priority push and pull initiatives within the business.
- Work with the country / channel marketing teams to understand the local market differences factoring these into the strategic growth plans, proposition and activation plans.
- Work with the Regional marketing and Commercial sales team to build marketing-to-marketing relationships with key customers, allowing for a deeper understanding of our customers business and the ability to advise on customer engagements.
- Use the Market Insight Presentation process – direct delivery of high quality, trend and insight driven customer centric presentations and events to include trends presentations, technology presentations, etc.
- Budget management and management of key performance metrics against business objectives and strategies.
To be considered for this role, you must have 5-10 years’ experience within a food business in a B2B capacity. As this is a contract position, you must have proven experience managing and running project efficiently with an engaging and ‘can-do attitude’. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and act tactically is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on 0851612262 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.