Dublin , Ireland
over 2 years ago
Head of Proposition Ideation
An established Irish business is seeking a Head of Proposition Ideation – a critical new role in the business tasked with designing propositions for identified areas of opportunity beyond the business’ core segment focus.
The remit of this role includes:
- Designing propositions for customers reflecting the changing landscape for the particular business segment; understanding and communicating emerging customer needs in this area.
- Identifying areas of opportunity beyond traditional core segment products and taking inspiration from global innovations and other business sectors.
- Leading a proposition design team and fostering their continual personal growth and appetite for business growth.
- Managing and working with third party agencies to support the design of truly differentiated propositions which will accelerate the business’ capability in proposition design.
- Embedding a proposition design framework ensuring all propositions are the result of customer led design and cause no risk to customers or the business.
- Ensuring understanding, alignment & support of all senior stakeholders throughout design processes.
Core Experience Requirements:
- Genuine passion for creating customer propositions. You will have developed significant expertise in proposition design and development with an ability to demonstrate tangible impact on delivering market leading customer offerings in previous positions.
- P&L ownership with extensive commercial acumen.
- You will have a proven track record in leading and inspiring teams including senior management, presenting and influencing at executive level, and demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman on 087 805 7769 or email@example.com