Head of Online Sales - Banking
over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, disciplined and ambitious individual to join the Direct Sales management team as Head of Online Sales for a leading bank in Dublin's City Center. The primary focus of this proactive role will be on developing and growing sales through online channels. The Head of Online Sales will play centre stage in maximising online sales campaigns, operationalising and optimising sales conversion.
The Head of Online Sales will work closely with the Product managers as well as the Marketing, Web Development and Ways to Bank teams to implement programmes to engage customers with our online sales offerings, and to ensure sales leads and opportunities within the sales funnel are maximised. As a key role within the Sales function you will create and design successful sales models, including identifying new routes and/or enhancements for our product portfolio, pipeline management, sales completion, and customer engagement along with other key lifecycle stages to support the channel.
This is a key role within Direct Sales that will be both demanding and highly rewarding. If you think you've got what it takes to play a leading part in the delivery of our Direct Strategy then we'd love to hear from you.
- Champion Online Sales within the organisation ensuring integration across strategy, plans and processes
- Increase online sales and meet financial objectives through on-going forecasting, analysis and conversion
- Work closely with the marketing, product and fulfilment teams to drive traffic and conversions
- Work with the Product managers and marketing to optimise digital sales content on Group website and digital channels to increase sales & revenue and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Develop an online sales KPI dashboard to track, report and improve the groups digital sales presence.
- Formulate and drive online sales plans for ongoing delivery to agreed targets.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to capitalize on common ground. Partner with other teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach.
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline, ie Digital Marketing, Business
- 5 years experience in a senior online sales role.
- Experience with people management and the ability to communicate technical information clearly and without using jargon.
- Strong background working with web analytics, conversions and ecommerce best practice.
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate effectively with the wider business teams
- Understanding and experience across online marketing and website development
- Expert knowledge of e-commerce website best practice, KPIs and benchmarks
- Understanding of user centred design principles and experience of conducting usability research in an e-commerce environment with demonstrable commercial results
- Comprehensive project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Results oriented, with excellent record of achievement in a similar sales role
- A customer focused outlook
Alternatives, The art of talent solutions, Passionate about People, Passionate about Performance
Please contact Lindsay on 01-6909719 or email email@example.com