€70,000 - €85,000
12 months ago
Head of Online Media
A hugely creative and innovative global brand organisation is seeking a Head of Online to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Digital & MarTech Director, with an overall team of four, and two direct reports, you will be responsible for the management of paid advertising campaigns across digital ‘display’ and social platforms.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders within the wider digital team develop and deliver the Online Media advertising strategy to align with the business requirements.
- Planning and running large digital campaigns across programmatic buying, social and direct digital buys. Your team will be responsible for delivering first class campaigns that are aligned to the overarching KPI’s for the brand in each region. These range across demand generation, customer acquisition and retention.
- Developing best practice marketing strategies that consistently improve reach, effectiveness and conversion based on campaign goals.
- Manage all online media campaigns across all products and markets, recommending change to deliver / exceed key KPI’s
- Manage budgets and optimise accordingly
- Work with external media partners to overcome roadblocks, identify/act on new opportunities and more efficiently deploy/leverage their platforms/services
- Develop a high performing team obsessed with delivering great creative campaigns that land the customer propositions in a way that stands out in a cluttered space
- Be the key point of contact for the Brand team around creative development across social and display platforms
- Introduce and adopt new platforms into the marketing mix
Salary for this position is €70-€85k + a generous benefits package.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion,
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too