4 months ago
Head of Media & CRM - 12 month Maternity Cover Contract
An iconic Irish brand is seeking an experience digital media professional to join on a 12-month contract basis as Head of Media & CRM. This is a key role in the business, responsible for driving a digitally led media strategy to build long term brand equity and loyalty and achievement of commercial objectives. The Head of Media & CRM has primary responsibility for customer acquisition, life cycle management and retention; with success measured by a broad range of KPI’s.
Key role responsibilities:
Media & CRM
- Work with the senior management team and other stakeholders to define and deliver the Media & CRM strategies focusing on new customer acquisition, lifecycle management and customer retention. With specific focus on:
- Management of the budget and activity for each function; ensuring investment alignment with Brand strategy and objectives.
- Oversight of the management of all agency, technology and media partners
- Providing visibility, actionable insights, feedback and learnings to the senior management teams and wider teams within the Brand
- Optimisation of the media mix across a range of tools, including but not limited to, traditional broad reach media, search, shopping, display, social media, video, affiliates, partnerships, email, push messaging, content marketing and on-site activities.
Reporting, Analysis & Education
- Produce and distribute Omni Channel KPI reports for all marketing activity, providing actionable insight into significant and notable changes in performance.
- Track all performance marketing plans, closely monitoring shifts in performance against budget, identifying opportunities and remedial actions needed.
- Build performance marketing attribution models, that identify the overall acquisition and retention role each mechanism plays and apply learnings to overall omni channel performance marketing strategies.
- Provide insight to internal stakeholders on media & CRM results, helping the organisation to make data driven decisions.
Leadership, Management & Development
- Leadership of a growing team, taking responsibility for driving a high-performance culture
- Relentless focus on team performance through coaching, professional development, performance management and succession planning.
- Ongoing definition and development of team structure and resources required to deliver the Brand’s eCommerce strategy and trading results.
- Partnering with broader teams to deliver strategic, customer and commercial priorities in a coordinated way that sets the brand apart.
- Feeding back key commercial insights into the broader Brand to ensure evolution and progress in how they utilize different approaches and strategies.
To be considered for this role……
You must have a true passion for the role of media in the marketing mix, have great experience leading digital teams and working in a highly cross-functional role in a big consumer brand. Experience in defining and delivering brand, customer acquisition and customer retention strategies is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.