3 months ago
Head of Marketing – 3 month contract
This is an interesting opportunity to join a successful Irish organisation which encompasses a group of businesses, both B2C and B2B across Ireland and the UK.
This Head of Marketing role is an initial 3-month contract with the potential to grow into a longer-term opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all marketing communications including management of a small marketing team who work across various businesses within the group.
The role will be responsible for the development and execution of all multi-channel marketing campaigns, mainly BTL and digital, with the ultimate goal of retaining the existing customer base as well as new customer acquisition.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Overall responsibility for the development and implementation of all tactical marketing plans.
- Design, development, and execution of all BTL communications across the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition through to win-back.
- Strategy development for integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate demand and sales leads; oversee marketing team who manage the administration of daily social media activity.
- Design and delivery of all marketing collateral including sales support tools.
- Development of all direct marketing communications to the Group’s existing customer base.
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues to ensure plans are aligned to deliver customer service excellence.
- Manage relationships with agencies and third-party suppliers achieve the best service levels, value for money and results.
- Provide regular reporting on marketing performance per campaign, as required.
- Keep abreast of customer, industry, and market trends in order to develop new and innovative ways through which the business can grow and promote products and services that enhance the brand and customer loyalty.
- Project manage the delivery of campaigns by both external and internal teams to ensure things get done on time and are best in class.
Salary for this position is circa €70k per annum.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.