almost 3 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced global Telco's brand. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy across their entire portfolio. You will have full ownership for the proposition, media & ATL communications strategy for all sales channels including direct, retail and digital.
- Lead and deliver TTL marketing plan’s driving demand via all sales channels
- Ownership of a substantial marketing budget
- Manage a large team across planning, media, social and digital
- Own delivery of demand and sales targets
- Overall responsibility for defining the proposition strategy, monitoring the market and ownership for delivery of annual/ quarterly plans
- Work collaboratively with sales channels to help set targets, review performance & profitability and remove any barriers to sale.
You will need:
- Min 10 years TTL marketing experience with large consumer brands
- Media expertise with a thorough knowledge of the Irish media landscape and experience of monitoring performance of campaigns to feed into future planning
- Digital marketing expertise –experience of driving digital first strategy and ensure best in class media, propositions & campaigns to deliver this.
- High levels of creative experience, delivering high volume of bespoke direct response campaigns
- Extensive commercial experience, with a proven track record of delivering on ambitious targets
- Experience of using data to pull together business cases to influence decision making at a senior level within a fast-moving environment
- Experience of being a hands-on leader, a people developer and with the ability to successfully manage teams in multiple locations
- A collaborative approach with strong relationship building skills & communication
- A proactive, can-do attitude with the resilience to perform well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com