about 2 years ago
This role – which is critical to the success of the group’s business plan - offers a unique opportunity to bring your commercial marketing career to a new level by taking full strategic ownership of the development and implementation of an integrated TTL marketing strategy working closely with the marketing team across digital and traditional and managing the relationships with external agencies.
You will need to have a clear natural hunger for and focus on; achieving superior commercial results, with a demonstrable ability to work at a strategic level and to guide and inspire colleagues with your drive, work ethic and all round ability.
You will need to be genuinely attracted by the opportunity to build a strong, national brand which successfully leverages offline and online channels to attract shoppers and increase brand loyalty.
- Top-tier, highly commercial marketer with minimum 8-10 years relevant marketing experience, including 3-5 years in a senior marketing role with a demonstrably strong track record of success and achievement.
- Has successfully led ATL Campaigns, from research through to concept development and idea creation through to implementation.
- Can clearly demonstrate your commercial track record in retail / FMCG brand success, ideally from a similar business
- Can demonstrate an ability to analyse consumer research and unlock commercially-useful insights to deliver best-in-class marketing strategies.
- Track record in successful campaign management, media planning, budget management and delivering profitable business growth.
- Digital marketing experience, including a good understanding of digital advertising, media planning, website content management and SEO.
- Experienced in leading a commercial marketing team with strong stakeholder management.
- Experienced in customer loyalty or implementing a loyalty programme will be advantageous
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance