3 months ago
Head of Marketing- 12 month Maternity Cover
My client, a global financial services business are currently on the lookout for a smart, energetic, and highly motivated B2B strategic marketer; with a strong background in lead generation and marketing automation.
Your key objective will be creating engaging and persuasive communications across all channels that drive lead generation
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for shaping and delivering a comprehensive programme of marketing activities, with a specific focus on persuasive content marketing - using data and insights to support your decisions and focusing on driving a clear return on investment.
- You will work closely with the sales team and Marketing and Sales operations to define winning customer segments and articulate clear customer propositions, resulting in multiple CRM campaigns leveraging our existing database and social networks to regenerate interest from existing data sets.
- You will also support the Global Head of Sales to generate MQLs by creating highly targeted campaigns that help drive and nurture traffic through each stage of marketing and sales funnel - through the delivery of compelling content including videos, blog posts, webinars, newsletters, whitepapers, infographics, e-books and press releases.
Characteristics & experience needed to be successful in this role:
- 6-8 years marketing campaign experience, in particular lead generation.
- Third level qualification or equivalent experience
- International B2B marketing experience
- Experience in implementing marketing automation platforms is a must.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable working with all areas of the business
- Deep understanding of the creative process with the ability to lead ideation and shaping of exciting and relevant marketing campaigns
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to manage workflow, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
What’s in it for you?
This is a genuinely, highly collaborative and supportive environment where you will be working on some truly exciting campaigns that will create real impact for the business. The business has recently invested in a marketing automation platform and you will be part of the team leading this. In short- you’ll be working on best in class campaigns with a highly talented and professional team in a lovely environment!
Salary €70-85,000 DOE
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, please feel free to reach out me for a confidential discussion. Faye Constance Head of Talent, Alternatives firstname.lastname@example.org
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers