Dublin 2, Ireland
Head of Digital Marketing
over 2 years ago
My client, an exciting Dublin 2 e-learning company are seeking a big thinking savvy digital marketing manager to join their small but scaling team, someone with the IT smarts and an entrepreneurial approach with a real eagerness and love of the online world with a deep understanding of people, performance and learning.
This is an incredibly interesting role for someone who wants to take ownership for an exciting new brand and play a key role on the leadership team. The candidate must be a self-starter, with a strong marketing and creative background and a track record of commercial success. A clear, creative and unique brand and digital strategy is critical to the success of the business. The Head of Marketing will need to execute their plans by developing effective marketing campaigns and deliver new customers through a variety of channels.
Key responsibilities include:
· Identifying what customers want and creating a brand proposition to surprise and delight them.
· Being responsible for the development, evolution and delivery of a customer acquisition and retention marketing strategy which builds on the brand promise.
· Understanding the customer, industry and market trends - developing new and innovative ways through which the business can grow and promote products & services that enhance the brand and customer loyalty.
· Developing and executing a business plan to meet targets for brand affinity, acquisition, retention, growth and profitability.
· Project managing the delivery of campaigns to ensure things get done on time and are best in class.
· Developing robust ways to measure performance of marketing initiatives and taking action to ensure they deliver best the return on investment.
Experience & characteristics required
· An outstanding commercially-focused marketing leader with a track record of leading marketing, brand positioning, strategic planning, acquisition, growth and retention initiatives.
· Track record in successful campaign management; media planning; budget management and delivering profitable growth.
. Exude self-motivation; thrive in leading and working in a fast paced environment of change.
· Proven strong leadership skills and management style with an ability to motivate, coach, develop and influence others.
· Eager to drive and initiate ground-breaking work and an innovative results-orientated approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to join a fantastic scaling company and put their own stamp on the role.
If you are curious for more, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6909719 to discuss further.