over 3 years ago
I'm currently looking after a great role for one of Ireland's biggest brands.
The Head of Digital Growth will be responsible for reporting on digital marketing spend and identifying opportunities for increasing performance of the digital spend and campaigns. Working closely across the digital team with lots of stakeholder management; you will analyse and report on digital marketing activities that align to the business strategy.
The Head of Digital Growth will be required to have hands on experience in the planning and reporting of digital marketing campaigns. This role is based in Dublin
- Manage target setting, budget allocation, forecasting, and measurement for campaigns across digital at a country and brand level.
- Analyse digital spend and promotions to make appropriate recommendations to ensure both long and short term planning needs are met
- Maintain regular interaction with the marketing evaluation & Customer Marketing team to ensure digital plans are clearly communicated.
- Serves as the relation liaison and escalation path between commercial and digital marketing.
- Work with the marketing finance partner to track spend at a channel and total digital level to ensure any underspends are communicated and ensure digital spend is within budget.
- Responsible for the collating and sharing of monthly/quarterly digital planning and reporting.
- Ability to influence without authority, with excellent stakeholder management.
- Self-driven with ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Keen attention to detail in planning and execution, while seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to proactively uncover and communicate problems and opportunities, prioritize findings based on recommendations believed to deliver the best return, tenaciously chase solutions and share results.
- Minimum 4 years prior experience in a marketing performance role
- Ability to research and troubleshoot complex performance problems
- Ability to prioritize, manage and deliver upon multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve with internal stakeholders, and digital teams, on projects and processes
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and similar applications
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with Globally distributed teams.
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more..
Please contact Faye @016618889 email@example.com
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.