about 1 year ago
HEAD OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
A global leader within the FMCG sector are seeking a Head of Corporate Affairs for a permanent position. Reporting into the Group Corporate Affairs & Communications Director this position will be responsible for ensuring excellence and consistency in Group engagement and communications as well as the development and management of a Corporate Reputation Strategy which is focused on the directing key programmens and management for the groupwide corporate reputation. Other key functions include:
- Corporate Communications
- Media Relations
- Crisis Management
- Corporate Brand Reputation
- 10-15yrs experience in Corporate Communications within a plc environment with clear achievements in strategic planning and execution of integrated communications in a global environment
- Proven experience in leadership of a communications function within a large organisation
- Excellent cross-functional experience in a global environment working with snr stakeholders.
- Pace, agility, energy and ability to thrive in a hands-on operating environment.
Salary for this is up to €120k based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.