This is a great role for a junior level graphic designer to get experience on a range of different projects with global and international clients.
As Graphic Designer you will be working within a Design team on the following:
- Designing a range of marketing materials including websites, landing pages, online ads, brand development, tradeshow materials, brand collateral, logo development, and more
- Adhering to brand guidelines
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Approx. 3-4 years’ experience in a graphic design role
- A proven track record in design creative marketing material
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- To understand briefs and translate them into design
- Desire for continuous improvement in existing skill sets as well as exploring new technologies/applications to achieve the best possible efficiency and creative/ artistic solution
- Ability to work at a fast pace, on multiple projects at once
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.