9 months ago
Here in Alternatives, we are currently advertising for a Fundraising Executive to work for a fantastic non-for-profit organisation in North Dublin on a temporary basis with an immediate start.
The purpose of this role is to help support the development and implementation of fundraising objectives to achieve growth in both income and supporters.
A key focus of the role will be supporting the Head of Fundraising on the Christmas Campaign, including recommendations, negotiation and procurement of range for the online shop stock in line with approved processes and procedures. Maximising supporter retention and loyalty development via a range of targeted communications with supporters across several channels with automated supporter journeys. You’ll be supporting the database management to ensure that this charity is maximising income generation and life time value.
This role will be focussed on the following activities:
- Develop and implement all supporter journeys and donor care plans across all segments in a timely fashion and in line with mandatory data protection legislation.
- Co-ordination of key loyalty mailings, including copy development, design, print & postage through internal teams and external fulfilment houses.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to maximise online donations and supporter journey including website, shop and social fundraising platforms.
- Development and support for all online and off line community fundraising initiatives.
- Supporting the development of new income streams and supporter lead generation strategies & initiatives.
- Liaise with external supply agencies where appropriate and manage relationships.
- Participate in annual budgeting and reforecasting process and provision of regular and accurate fundraising reports.
To be successful in this role you will need to have…
- An excellent track record in fundraising with proven ability to develop and manage high level donor relationships and to meet or exceed fundraising targets.
- An excellent understanding of fundraising and direct marketing principles and methods; experience in CRM strategy and supporter development is essential.
- Demonstrated performance & experience in management of Direct Mail and DRTV
- Experience in tele-fundraising/marketing an advantage but not essential
- Strong MS Office skills.
- The ability to multi-task and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and very strong spoken English.
- High level of numeracy and accuracy, experienced in reporting
- Collaborative team-player.
- An outgoing personality, enjoy interacting with members of the public
- Enthusiastic, warm friendly manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise & multi task.
- Driven, ambitious and ability to work towards surpassing fundraising targets.
You will be joining a friendly and professional team and working for one of Ireland’s most well respected non for-profit organisations. This is a temporary position initially to help support the Head of Fundraising but could offer someone a lovely working experience and environment.
This is an immediate start for a minimum of 3-4 months, salary DOE.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please submit your CV to Faye Constance email@example.com *Please Note: We are advertising this position on behalf of the charity in question and by applying in with your details you are giving your permission for us to share your profile with them.