over 2 years ago
- Providing efficient administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Managing a busy inbox and responding as requested
- Organising complex travel arrangements and producing travel itineraries that include booking flights, visas, accommodation, trains and taxis
- Arrange meetings, lunches and dinners on behalf of CMO
- Transcribe dictation, editing and proofreading of documents.
- Tracking expenses
- Assisting with coordination of events, internal and external meetings etc.
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner
- Providing administrative support to the wider marketing team
- Working with finance department
- Raising PO’s
- Credit card account maintenance
- Expense monitoring on behalf of the marketing team
- Record keeping of team holiday allowance / tracking days off
- Assisting with other ad-hoc and confidential administrative and project requirements as needed such as filing, preparing PowerPoint presentations etc.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be experienced across the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. You will also be highly organised, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can multitask.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.