6 months ago
We are looking for an experienced and professional Events Manager to cover a 6 month maternity contract effective immediately. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about events; hardworking and sociable with heaps of initiative and great multitasking skills. Having experience in marketing, event and project coordination as well as developing and managing client relationships will be crucial.
Core requirements of the role will include:
- Project and event coordination for a range of large events within Ireland
- Marketing and coordinating in the run up to a range of events
- Facilitating partner relationships and programme participation for a key event happening in 2020
- Event administration for all events and engage with all 3rd parties to make sure all event preparation is adhered to
What are we looking for:
- A minimum of 3 -5 years in a project or event management position
- An outgoing individual with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills and ability to hit the ground running will be crucial
- Ability to take direction and work as a team playerProficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An undergraduate degree in marketing is required
*The candidate must have a full clean driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for this role please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.