over 1 year ago
A leading brand in the travel industry is looking for an experienced Director of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing who is passionate about travel to join their team and be part of their exciting growth plans.
- Lead the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Directing in-house developers and remote contractors in ongoing website development (particularly mobile) and conversion optimization.
- Planning and implementation of extensive email marketing campaigns (including some personalization).
- Ensuring that their websites remain competitive in search via SEO.
- Monitoring all of our SEM activities for ROI and other key metrics. Directing and regularly feeding back to our SEM teams.
- Working with the Creative Director and content teams to produce attractive content to engage a global audience both pre and post-purchase.
- Coordination of extensive digital content production including copy, photos and videos for distribution on their websites and 40+ other third-party sales points
- Sourcing the best talent both in-house and via agencies and contractors, to ensure their brand stays relevant and appealing to our audience.
- Oversee a marketing budget of €2-3M annually
- Managing a team of 6
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar management-level position
- Proven success in a similar role and driving growth for an E-Commerce business
- Highly strategic and commercial
- Experience of working with designers and developers on website development projects
- Experience of planning, designing and monitoring email marketing campaigns
- Strong experience with Google Analytics
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of SEO, Google Search algorithms, structured data
- A good eye for design
- Knowledge of SEM and Google Adwords bidding strategies
- Knowledge of additional SEM tools such as Facebook advertising and Adroll retargeting
- Must love to travel