Digital Account Manager for permanent position
about 6 years ago
Are you an account manager that thrives on building, maintaining and managing client relationships? Have you a passion for developing strategies for growth? Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
What you will be doing...
- Be the primary contact and advocate for approximately 200 small and medium sized business customers
- Become an expert in Inbound Marketing and become the trusted marketing advisor to each of your customers
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
What we need you to have...
- 2+ years experience with a sales or account management team, preferably in a startup or fast growth environment
- Experience working with small business owners and marketers
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be fluent in English and/ or one of the following German, Nordic's or Dutch
If this sounds like you then contact Mark: email@example.com or call 01-6909717.