over 2 years ago
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing FMCG companies. Their business, which is divided into three strategic business units, is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join their young, professional and dynamic business.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Use digital platforms to increase company's brand awareness.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy to help achieve the company’s goals and support the brand and sales teams.
- Develop and update websites and related e-marketing tools.
- Analyse the on e-marketing performance and optimise accordingly to inform future campaigns.
- Utilise various analytics tools to acquire insights to inform marketing strategies.
- Further develop social media platforms, and co-ordinate across the company.
- Monitor competitor online activities.
- Implement market research activities.
- Report insights to marketing team with a view to developing opportunities.
- Consistent execution of brand tone of voice across multiple platforms.
- Ensure compelling content to drive engagement.
- Ensure optimal SEO standards
- Identify and connect with Key influencers in the market place.
- Provide a level of digital training to all relevant staff appropriate for their daily routines and responsibilities in their interaction with digital platforms.
- 2-3 years B2B and B2C experience in online digital marketing, preferably FMCG.
- Excellent knowledge of social media tools.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC.
- Good understanding of e-marketing, email and mobile tools.
- Ability to utilise analytics and leverage insights
- High levels of written and verbal literacy, accuracy & numerical skills required.
- A high level of ability to perform within a multi-discipline team and proven ability to lead in the execution of the Company’s digital business strategy