We have a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing Executive who would like to join a really nice company where you'll have ownership of your own work and join a friendly and collaborative team. This role is based in Kildare but there will be opportunity for remote /flexible working too. It reports into the head of Marketing and will play a key role in developing this business's digital offering.
What you'll be doing.....
· Assist in managing and implementing our digital marketing and social media strategy. Measuring ROI, retention, and member behaviour
· Manage targeted email campaigns across our member base
· Support the introduction of new e-commerce & CRM tools and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure successful rollout
· Ownership of credit union’s website - keeping content fresh and targeted. Attain key performance indicators, reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion
· Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; and analyse content success
· Use Google Analytics, Google Ad-words, and other relevant sites to drive traffic to credit union pages
· Assist with the development of SEO strategy
· Develop an analytical dashboard to measure campaign performance and impact. Act on these insights to continuously improve our digital performance
· Support all marketing campaigns, events and PR activities
What you need to be considered:
· Relevant third level education
· 4+ years' experience in digital marketing
· Track record in developing and managing digital campaigns
· Deep understanding of content distribution via digital channels (excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
· Familiar with web design
· Proficiency in digital analytics (including website), software and keyword tools an advantage
· Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
· Team player and have a sense of ownership and pride in your work and its impact on the credit union’s success
What's in it for you?..
Competitive salary and package: 35k +Pension, bonus, life cover.
Great culture and environment
Well established marketing team in place and an excellent Head of Marketing whom you can learn from.
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more, please email your profile to Faye email@example.com